Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SPRING IN COLOR

This is my next class @ Cool Scrapbook Stuff in Poway. It will be taught twice, once in May (sold out) and once in June, on the 19th @ 10:00.
We are using the new paper line "Green @ Heart", by BasicGrey. The four cards are fun and bright, like all the colors of spring....this paper definitely inspired me! The cute little birdcage stamp below is also from BasicGrey, called Aviary (Porcelain). I just love that cute little bird in the birdcage!
This class will use several different punches, including two border punches. One of them is a deep border punch by Martha Stewart, called a Daisy Fan Deep Edger. The other border punch is a scallop by Fiskars. I have also used my slice to cut out several curly labels for the card above and below, using the Noteworthy design card.

7 comments:

  1. Miss Donna.... You NEVER cease to amaze me! I absolutely LOVE these ideas... the top one is my fav! I love the paper you chose... I want you to live by me... so i can take a class or two... We should totally use your teaching expertise to our advantage over at the CBB! Gorgous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sabrina...that would be fun to have you in one of my classes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Donna,
    U are truely the greatest cardmaker around. I wanted to take this class at Cool Scrapbooks, but I will be out of town that weekend, is there a way that I can buy a kit?
    I will see you Sat at YB for the card class.
    Keep up the great work -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Donna - I need you to make me a kit for this class - just let me know what I need to do - Thanks for another great class 2day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niki, I will put a kit together for you and let you know when it is finished...and I'm glad you enjoy my classes! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niki, I've got your kit ready....going out of town, but can get it to you before I go. I'll try to contact you today, if you don't hear from me, I'll get it to you when I return :)

    ReplyDelete