Sunday, May 23, 2010

JUNE'S CHALLENGE

For the month of June over at the Cuttlebug Blog, our theme is Fathers. I came up with this gift bag for my son to give to his dad on Father's Day. I used an old paper bag with handles that I had saved and tucked away. I covered the front with patterned papers from Bo Bunny (Roughin' It Stripe) & ( Roughin' It Dots). I used my Cuttlebug die ( Harlequin) to cut out the diamonds and my Cuttlebug embossing folder ( Herringbone) to emboss the shapes. The paper I used was a color core paper from Cordinations ( Maplenut) that I lightly sanded to bring out the yellow core. I love the effect it gives! I tied ribbons to the handles...just a few...I didn't want it to feel girlie. I made a tag and tied it on with the ribbons, a button, and a couple of stamps, and viola! Hope you like it....you can check out all the inspiration over at the Cuttlebug blog! Thanks for checking out my blog :)


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this Donna-you really are so talented with this stuff. We'll pretend I haven't seen it when Carter gives it to me :)

    ReplyDelete