Friday, July 23, 2010

August Project-1

Hi everyone! August is my last month doing the Cuttlebug Blog :( It will be someone else's turn to show off their creativity! I had fun designing for them....they will be looking for a new team so if any of you are interested, hop on over to the blog and apply.



The first project I did for this month is board shorts. I have made this card several times before for my classes using different papers. Here I used Bo Bunny's paper line called Mango Luau. The sticker border at the waistband of the shorts is also from the same line. I cut out the flower by hand and embossed it with my Cuttlebug and the Seeing Spots embossing folder. The center of the flower is a sticker and the leaves that frame it are pre-embossed paper leaves from Bazzil.




No comments:

Post a Comment