Sunday, June 20, 2010

JULY'S CHALLENGE- Happy 4th Banner

Over at the Cuttlebug Blog we have a new challenge for the month of July. Here's what I came up with...a banner to celebrate the 4th of July. I used Bo Bunny paper ( Sew American Stripe) and their velvet paper ( Crushed Velvet Blue Jean). I also used the Herringbone embossing folder from Cuttlebug to emboss the letters, H A P P Y. The dangling rings between the banner triangles were cut from the die set also from Cuttlebug ( Circle Frames).


I tied the triangles together with ribbon, white and red ric-a-rac. I added detail with a white gel pen to the letters before I embossed them, and also to the tan triangles. I cut the blue velvet stars out by hand and pieced the whole thing together. Hope you like how it came out...thanks for looking!








No comments:

Post a Comment