Monday, April 12, 2010

April Project-1

Here's some more design inspiration for the Cuttlebug Blog. Our theme for April is Flower Power, and of course I love flowers! Here's what I came up with using the Swiss Dots and Victoria folders. The paper I used was K&Company, Que Sera Sera.
I used the Swiss Dots on the white letters and the small red flower, and the Victoria folder on the orange and purple flowers. This time I chose not to sand the surface...the effect is more subtle, but still so pretty! Check out the other design team inspirations over at the blog....you can click the CBB button on the left, thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

  1. I would love to know what punch or cutout you used for the flowers.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, thanks for taking the time to look...I'm sorry it took so long to respond. I didn't see the post :( The Flowers were a pattern I made and cut out by hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smallest flower is a daisy punch from EK Success.

    ReplyDelete