Sunday, February 21, 2010

Card Challenge

Over at the Cuttlebug blog they are having a design challenge using at least one embossing folder and the colors, green & gold, for St. Patty's Day. They are giving away an embossing folder free to a randomly chosen winner. This is my contribution. I used two embossing folders; "Textile" for the shamrock & "Spots and Dots" for the green background. The paper I used for the shamrock has a white core, so I was able to sand it to enhance the pattern. I embellished it with some green ribbon and an gold button that hints at a pot-o-gold! I like how it turned out :) There's still time if you want to participate! You have until the end of February. Here's the link; http://cuttlebugblog.blogspotm.com.

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I love spots and dots its my fav! Thanx for joining us over at the CBB!
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete